Play Equipment to re-open following changes to Covid-19 restrictions – Twt Park and Llanblethian
The community can return to using playgrounds from Monday 20th July 2020, following changes in the Government guidelines regarding Covid-19 restrictions, as long as new safety measures are followed.
Signage will be in place in both the Twt Park and Llanblethian Playing Fields advising people how to use the play equipment safely. These guidelines include:
• Do not use if you are unwell or experiencing symptoms of Covid-19
• Please keep your hands clean sanitise or wash them
• Wear appropriate face covering if advisable or in accordance with government guidance
• Please stick to social distancing guidelines when using the play equipment and the benches
• No food or drink in the area please
• Please dispose rubbish sensibly
• Supervise your children carefully
This guidance is designed to provide users of playgrounds with practical advice, so they are able to use the equipment in a way that is safe and minimises Covid-19 transmission risk.
Parents should bring their own hand sanitiser gel or wipes to clean their children’s hands.
Some items of equipment have been adapted to ensure that social distancing is adhered to.
It is recognised re-opening of the Town Council playgrounds will be much appreciated by many families, but we also need to ensure that we continue to follow the safety measures outlined in order to help keep everyone safe.
Thank you for your support and co-operation.
C P John on behalf of
Cowbridge with Llanblethian Town Council